Sunday, November 18, 2007

If you know me personally at all, then you know that I love to laugh. And, I love to make other people smile.
Well, I've received an email with this link and story attached. I would suggest marking it, and adding it to your favorites. Especially, if you have tough days, and find it hard to smile from time to time.
If you have any sense of humor, and imagination, I promise you that you will find this story entertaining ! !


This accident happened in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area and you must listen to it.It is a phone call from a man who witnesses a car accident involving four elderly women. It was so popular when they played it on CHUM FM that they had to put it on their website.
The guy's laugh is contagious. Just close your eyes and picture what he sees.
You'll have to copy and paste ..... absolutely hilarious !!!!!!
http://www.chumfm.com/MorningShow/bits/march24.swf

2 Comments:

At 5:27 AM, Blogger Lobido said...

Hi Ray-
Nice blog. I enjoyed your links! Great stuff. Thanks dude, you put the smile on the face.

lobido

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

What I'm here for !
You put a smile on a lot of our faces the night of the party ! Thanks for the dark rum ! Very nice of you. I am sure the people at my next get together will enjoy it !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home