Thursday, November 15, 2007

What would you say to a flying buddy that sent you this picture? Thanks? or argggggggg?? He wrote me an email to go along with it. The picture is priceless, however, me not being with him? wasnt! But, I did say thanks for the thought, ha ha !

"I'm usually true to my free flight roots and refuse to run the motor above 500 agl. Monday was an exception. Lift kept topping out around 2000 agl and was weak. I got bored after an hour and decided to take the motor up high. I finally gave up at 10,400 agl or 11,500 msl. That is lake guntersville in the picture. It took over 30 minutes just to glide back down. The view up there was awsome!!! " From Dan, in Alabama.
Thanks Dan, Hope to share some air with you soon! without your motor !

2 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say he is an evil bastard!!! LOL
-SG

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Or a great friend teasing, trying to motivate me to quit working so dang hard, and play a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home