Sunday, November 11, 2007

I was able to enjoy this sunset from the airport terminal in Kansas City, MO. yesterday on my way back home. It is good to be home.

I heard this song while testing there in Kansas, and I thought I would post the video in case some haven't heard it. There is a lot of wisdom in this song. My Dad told me 30 years ago, and continues to do so, about how fast time flys. At the time I thought that I had all the time in the world, and that it seemed to go on forever. Well, this year we have lost some special people, and some others are having birthdays of 50 years. I, myself, turn 50 next year. Who in the heck would ever figure that I would have made it this far, or this long?? Not I ! Just another one of those mortality checks here, so as the song says-----Don't blink ! It could be over in a moment, and tell the ones that are important to you, that they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home