Sunday, August 19, 2007

This is the explosion at Mountain Creek Grocery at approx. 10:30 friday night. It was taken by Tony, the guy that was working at the convience store next door to it when it went up. Notice if you will, all of the gas pumps. That could have been a very bad situation, if it hadn't been for the West Brow Fire Department ! They were still working on it when I came thru saturday morning, as you can see from the pictures below. This is a once in a life time shot~~I'm sure Tony is hoping that anyway ! Thanks for the picture.


2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

from my stand point i hope that this was a once in a life time shot

that was way too close to the gas pumps for my taste


Tony Croucher

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Thanks for sending me the picture to post. I sincerely hope that it is a once in a life time pic, also!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home