Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I have been talking about getting a new toy. Here she is. It's a new Sport 2 155. Everything that I've heard about it---is more than true. After years of flying a K4, this glider is Sweet. Had a perfect launch into wonderwind conditions, I got 600 over, and she even slips nice on approach, and the round out, and a perfect no-stepper landing in calm conditions. What more could anyone ask for. The K4 turned like a big truck, the sport 2 has power steering. Best glider that I've ever flown. So excited about it, and looking forward to some serious XC this year. With this glider on full VG, it handles better than the K4, soo I am very stoked about it.

3 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Isnt she a beauty?

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice toy,,almost as pretty as my new toy,,lol,,lol,,Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home