Saturday, February 10, 2007

We had a Bon-fire party tonight at Rick Jr. house. Food, keg, good friends, and oh,,did I mention that we had a massive fire also??!! I hope that I am able to share a little of the experience with you. What a great time. The fire was,mmm, omg Hot.

Does anyone else see something unusual in these pictures besides me, especially in this one? In the flames?
Hope that you can see a little bit of scale with this one, and just how huge this fire was. Pyro's dream !
This was one of the only parts left of the original glider. The burning of the glider was in tribute to Rick Jr.s instructor, who lives in Texas now. I think he did a great job with everything.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger OB said...

Ray - Awesome pictures. I do see the skull-like face in the flames. Well done. Cheers, OB

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

The party was a lot of funn. I hope that the sacrifice to the wind Gods pay off this spring, for all of us!
Gentle breezes, my fellow birdwannabe!
Ray

 

Post a Comment

<< Home