Thursday, February 08, 2007


This is a great shot of John Christoff coming in for another one of his perfect landings. Along with John, the pilots on deck for yesterday were: Scott Brown, Scott flying his silk, Mikey, Paul, Christopher, Mark, and Ozzie gave a tandem flight. It was spectacular air, almost wonderwind conditions at the end of the day. John launched earlier, and got over 2 1/2 hours. He is also a member of the polar bear club. The temps the other day was under 30 in the valley, and he was soaring. Talking with him last night after his fantastic flight, he gave me a few of his cold weather flying secrets, which I will be using. I have to get my hang strap adjusted on my new glider before I can take to the air, and the shop was closed yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home