Tuesday, January 30, 2007







This was my view from my hotel room Sunday night in Wilmington, North Carolina.
I stayed at the Best Western Coastline Inn. The historical Atlantic Coast Train Line station Museum is located there. Apparently, it was the hub of the region. The entire town has a very rich history, from the Civil War, to Indian Nations, the USS North Carolina, to this train line. It makes for some really interesting reading. Here is just one link that you can enjoy about the Train station. I tried to take some pictures as I was leaving the hotel. But, I am sorry to report that they were out of focus(because of my shaking from the cold), and there was steam from my breath in every frame. So, enjoy the professional pictures on this link.

2 Comments:

At 12:04 AM, Blogger stitch said...

Nice Blog!

 
At 12:30 AM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

I'm glad you liked it. I really enjoy doing it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home