Friday, July 28, 2006

I wanted to clarify my last couple of posts. I do not dislike Elvis. I had a friend tell me that I pounded him pretty hard with them. It was not my intention. Back in the day, I loved his music alot. I still like some of them, most of them even. He had a great style, magnatizem, voice, and really broke a lot of boundaries. I grew up going to saturday matinees watching his movies. So, I really did like him. However, my negative feeling toward him now, is not at him. Its at his family, and the vultures doing what they have done. I know, if you can make a buck off of his memory, its the american way. I dont have to like it, or approve of it. Not my place. Glad for them. However, they wont ever get a penny from me for going thru a legends old stuff, and seeing all the past life of his.
If you are a die hard fan, go for it. What ever makes you happy. Just thought I would explain my posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home