Thursday, July 27, 2006


This is the gate to the Main house that Elvis Presley lived in while his final days. I was here back in the late 70's, and nothing has changed on this side of the street since. People have written on this wall ever since it was erected.
Now, across the street is where all the action is. They have an "Elvis" museum, theme park, hotel, airliners, rides, shuttles, etc..... all yours for $$$$$$. Rent the DVD and save yourself some money. Hope this cures any curiousity that any of might have about what Graceland Looks like.
Sorry, you have to pay to get in to see the "Jungle Room", so no pictures inside.
Saving my money for my trip to New Jersey next week.
Thank you, thank you very much--(in my best Elvis voice, haha).

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there and done that. Your Dad

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

NO WAY you PAID to get in here! I dont believe it, you cant make me! I think you did just what I did, hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home