Tuesday, July 25, 2006


I was in Jacksonville, Florida today. At about 7am, after 2 hours of troubleshooting, they decided too many things were wrong at this time to test. They released me to head home. I am NOT a morning person, so I went back to the room, and grabbed another 3 hours sack time. Got up and checked out about noon. I knew if I left right then, that I would be right in the middle of the Atlanta rush hour traffic. So, before I headed home,,,,, I took a small 5 mile detour to at least get to see the beach before I left, and make a couple of phone calls. I was surprise the beach was so empty during the summer, however it is a weekday. I am heading to Memphis tomorrow afternoon, for one day testing. By anyluck, I should be home thursday night.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOw that's what I'm talking about. Great PIC. You were just a little to far away. Get closer next time.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

You aint right! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home