Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I came across this song tonight, while looking for another song to put on here. Normally, Im not really touched by a song the first time that I hear it. Especially, when the words doesnt pertain to whats in my life at that moment. However, since I have a lot of friends that come here often, I thought maybe, just maybe someone may be touch, or even blessed by it.
I have so many things in my life that I am grateful for, that I am totally unworthy of, that I couldnt possibly name them all. And I guess thats what moved me about this song.
So, take a second, turn up the volume a little and listen to the words of the song. Maybe it will move you also.
Sheryl Crowe said something in a song that makes alot of sense to me. "Its not getting what you want, its wanting what you've got", or something like that.
My work in Lexington, Kentucky as been postponed another day. It has given me time to get things done around here, that has needed to be taken care of.
I am taking ballroom dance lessons at a couple different places here in Chattanooga, Tn. Went to a new place tonight and it was fantabulous. 5 times larger than any other place I have ever been to for classes. A really special friend of mine, Debra, was there. This little lady can really dance. What a classy lady. Her and her dance partner Ken ( one of my instructors ) are putting a showcase on, on friday night at Allemende Hall. I hope that Im in town to be able to watch it. I know that it will be a rare treat. One of these days, I will learn all of those dances ! Up until then---will just have to make do with what I got. Gentle breezes !

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a special friend to me too. Thank you for the compliments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home