Friday, January 27, 2006


This was my view for the last two days while I have been waiting on the tecs to get it all together. I think they got it together,, they just forget where they put it! !! ! ! This was a very tough day for me! ! I did everything from: reading the paper, doing every crossword, scramble words, find words, reading a book, listening to music, to calling friends and bugging them at work, bugging my friend/ coordinator Jeff, trying to take a nap, waving to everyone of the tugboat pilots,etc..... hard to keep busy for 8 hours for two days. Wish I had my fishing rod---- would have been fishing, hahaha. Cloud streets where everywhere, which made it even worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could think of a few things to do besides what you named...Loved all the pics...Thanks for sharing..You know who!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home