Monday, January 16, 2006

I am working in New Orleans, La for the next 3 weeks testing towers in this devastated state. My camera has pictures in it, however, its in the suv in the parking garage and dont think I wanna be out there at this time of night. May get lead posioning, haha. Well, maybe no joke. I will be posting some pics I took last week tomorrow night from greenville, south carolina. Then, I will be posting pics from around this area. I arrived here tonight well after dark, so I couldnt see any of the countryside, or town. I have very mixed emotions about this up coming 3 weeks. We shall see just what the future holds. I always try to keep a PMA, positive mental attitude, so Im sure I will really enjoy the time spent here. cough, just kidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home