Saturday, April 04, 2009

I've been accused of being an optimist by a lot of different people. The below pictures kind of shows what I think about that.
All of these tender sprouts, are tomato plants. BUT, not just any tomato plants.

These are some of the seeds that I sent off for, after seeing a commercial about these "Special" tomatoes.

You will probably see the commercials on the TV soon, if you haven't already. The "Giant" tomato TREEs are suppose to get 7 feet tall, and the 'maters are suppose to be a Pound each.

As you can see, I have a few of them planted, and will be giving them to a bunch of friends that have gardens, to give them the best chance that I can, that at least Someone will grow one of these monsters. If they turn out like I am hoping(opps, there's the optimist again), then I will have plenty of seeds if anyone wants some next year. I will then know that it is a for real deal !

Stay tuned,,, news later on the progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home