Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Below is a message from Ann about her involvement, again this year. Please take a few minutes, and give this some serious consideration. I'm sure all of the babies will appreciate it ! Thanks Ann, for all that you do.


I am very excited to be a huge part of the March of Dimes and the March for Babies.
I am the co-chair of the March of Dimes Board, the co-chair for Program services, an advocate for Public Affairs and the Team Captain of Erlanger's Marching Team. Please support my participation by making a donation. I know during these tough economic times it's harder to give up any spare change but my babies need you more than ever this year.
We, as TN, have more premature babies and a higher infant mortality rate than some third world countries and that is unacceptable in my eyes. Why March for Babies? Because the March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will help: - support all-important research offering preventions and solutions for babies born too soon or with birth defects - educate women on things they can do to increase their chances of having a healthy baby - provide comfort and information to families with a newborn in intensive care - push for newborn screening and health insurance for all pregnant women and children.
Won't you please help me in this worthy cause?
Contributing to my walk online is fast, easy and secure.
You can donate directly from my personal webpage with a credit card or PayPal.
If you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/AnnEverson


Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart and feet.

My babies thank you from the bottom of their hearts and little hinies :)

Love, Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home