Thursday, December 25, 2008

Remember Bob from Thanksgiving? Well, this is his Mother. I think I'm seeing a pattern?!
Actually, she's one of the sweetest, kindest ladies that you would ever want to meet. And this was just posed.
Bob did a great/good/fair job getting all/most/ some of the turkey carved today with his choice of carving utensil, a steak knife.

His vocation right now, is a security guard. So, he recieved some new tools of his trade today as a gift. It seemed to scare my other cousin, Jimmy.
My Aunt Sue got a really nice gift today, however, she had NO idea what it was, thus her reaction.
This is a picture of a Father and Daughter, when they are up to NOOO good ! But, it was funny.
You may not be able to tell it from the pictures that I've chosen to post, however,,, we had a really nice get together.
I hope that everyone that reads this had a fantastic Christmas, and I pray that you and yours have a Healthy & prosperious New Year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home