Thursday, May 29, 2008

A couple more shots & thoughts about the TTT Mayhem this last weekend.

Where would our sport be without the 4 legged supporters??

I was really lucky with this shot, and didn't even know it at the time that I took it. Notice that I was able to get another pilot launching at the time that I took this.

I can remember a time, that if it was soarable~ I was launching. However, there was alot of people on saturday that thought the conditions wasn't quite right. For a while, the wind did kick up to 25 with a good gust factor, and it was crossing a bit. In the above shot, you see alot of pilots, and wuffo's enjoying watching a few gliders in the air. The Lee team are the best wind dummies that anyone could have.

In the below shot,,, you see hang waiting again, with a tandem overhead. I was chomping at the bits! Maybe because I'm so airhorny that I can't stand it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was great conditions at sunset. There is alot to be said for the end of the day, after a great flight, the conversations between pilots/friends that you have shared the air with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home