Thursday, May 22, 2008

I wanted to send out a Thank You for your prayers this week, concerning my elbow. From everything that the Dr. said last week, I was going to have to have surgery to fix it. Something about the cartilage being torn,etc... However, after x-rays, and an MRI,,, he looked at them today and said there's nothing wrong with it except one of the ligaments that I(some medical term) had done to it. He gave me a steroid shot in the elbow, told me that I would be really sore, and that in a couple of days it would be good as new. Praise the Lord. I should be back in the air this weekend, just in time for the TTT Mayhem. What a blast it's going to be. Now we just need to pray for some good winds, about 10-15 right in our face. Either NW or SE, I'm not picky, ha ha! Enjoy the shots below from tonight. Thanks again.


Here is my new garden that I planted today, along with a great sunset. I've planted okra, broccoli, squash, bell peppers, jalapeno, eggplant, sweet banana peppers, and watermelon. Tomatoes, onions, honey dew, and pumpkins to follow shortly. My Dad taught us at a very young age about gardening. I just love a good gardening. Which is better? the planting, cultivating, fertilizing, watering, OR picking, cooking, and eating them? pfft... No brainer there.
Was a really beautiful sunset this evening. However, these are going to be some different kind of pictures for your viewing pleasure. How is your curiosity? The below pictures has some objects in them that I can not explain. Wendy and I was out watching the sunset, and watering the new plants in the garden when I took the first one, and asked her if she saw a star anywhere. Nope. So I took another one, and the bright light had moved or so I thought. The two were gone, and there was another in a different spot. I don't want to say they are UFOs, but I can't explain them.
Nothing in the above shot.
There are two on the left side of this picture. You can also see the progression of the contrail thru the cloud and see that it's about the same shot.

One at the top of the picture. I can't explain it, and I didn't touch them up & put them there. Maybe I should call the X-Files??? ha ha

Thanks again for all the Prayers, and thank you Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home