Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here's an Email I recieved from a great friend. I, also, feel this is a very worthy cause. Please read and click the link below.
I will pictures and an update from Henson's Revamp the Ramp tomorrow, stay tuned !

Hello to all!
It's that time of year again that I ask you to dig deep into your hearts and pockets and help me support the March of Dimes.
As you all know, little babies have always been my passion and they are the one charity that I truly support in thought, mind and deed.
Please go to my website below to read about the March in my area and why it is so important to me and so many little ones.
http://www.marchforbabies.org/AnnEverson
Thank you for your support and my little babies thank you for your support!
Ann Everson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home