Thursday, March 06, 2008

Here are a few pictures from today.
When I got there today, Mike Nash, Steve Lee, and Clark Harlowe were busy supervising Earl & Spud from S&H Erectors. Not really, but it made for a better shot, :^}
A few more members showed up during the day, I heard.


"And, there I was......." Some supervisors, huh? See Earl hard at it, and yet.. just kidding guys.
A view from underneath. This was the first time in about 15 years that I had actually gotten under there. I'm glad that I hadn't until today, on the eve of the Revamping. Click on the picture, and see if you see what I'm talking about.


All systems are go for the Revamp the Ramp, at Henson's Gap.
As it stands right now, or at least when I left today, S&H has made the forms for the footers, and set some of the re-bar in the stones for the leg supports. It is suppose to rain Friday & Saturday so they decided to pour the concrete on Monday. With 2 days to cure, that starts the tear off of the old radius and installation of the leg supports, along with installation of the radial steel trusses and frame work on Wednesday & Thursday.
The word from Steve Lee, the Prez,,, MARCH 14-16 IS STILL THE PROJECTED RE-DECKING PARTY SO SPREAD THE WORD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home