Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A fellow birdwannabe---Lucas,,,has made yet another video. Would love to see it broadcast on TV commericals. I plan on doing my part,, just asking for you to watch it, and try an help another hang glider pilot achieve something great for our sport !


Hey everyone I made it to the finals (Top 20 videos) in a contest on Youtube to win $25,000 ! ! ! !

AND I'm asking for your help to win! Simply go to http://www.youtube.com/schick Click on "Start Voting" and search my name 'alta8bird' to watch my video (or click 'next video' until you get to mine). It's a pretty silly video, but if you like it, click on the Thumbs Up icon to vote for it, and if you think all the other videos pale in comparison, vote the Thumbs Down icon for theirs ;). YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY until April 8th, and you don't have to have a Youtube account to vote.

I HAVE A 1/20 SHOT AT WINNING $25,000! - THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN GETTING ME THERE! Feel free to forward this to other people to get the vote out.

Lucas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home