Tuesday, December 25, 2007

These are pictures from our Family Christmas day. This particular pic is my Aunt Sue with her new companion. Seeing her with it, reminded me of a routine by Ron White, the comedian. My Cousin Sheila and husband Bob got it for her this year. They had her do a treasure hunt for it, with clues. It seemed to be fun. I can just hear Ron White while Bob and Sheila was picking this one out,,,,,pick me, pick me. In part of his routine, he said something that I had never seen before. However, I saw it today. Aunt Sue lost her long time pet last year, and it's been kind of lonely for her, but today,,, I believe I saw that small little angel mend her heart. What a wonderful smile she had all day. Aren't pets a wonderful thing.


Sheila sets a pretty table! House was impeccable, as always this time of year!

This might have been Christmas, but I was truly thankful for all that I received. And, I never forgot the reason for the season ! ! ! !

Last year at this time, this boy wouldn't eat hardly anything. Jimmy had to threaten,bribe, etc..... just to get him to eat a couple of spoons full. Amazing what a year will do with the right nurturing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home