Sunday, December 10, 2006

I spent the weekend in Branson, Missouri. What a tourist town. I have never seen the likes of it anywhere that is soo condensed in such a small area. The Ozark mountains are a beautiful place. I will it wasnt close to rain all weekend. This was the last weekend for all the shows for the season. From tomorrow until March sometime, this place turns into a ghost town. Half the hotels and restaurants close down for the winter. Started to go and see the Osmonds last night,,,,, however,,,,,, I had a great supper and,,,,, never mind, hahaha.

A buddy of mine sent this to me. Its a pretty neat new clock. The hours or in military time, however, it took alot of time to write this program.

COOL clock
1st Line is Sec's
2nd Line is min's
3rd line is Hrs.
4th Line is Days
5th Line is months
6th Line is Years
A new one!! Look closely at it!! Amazing!!

http://home.tiscali.nl/annejan/swf/timeline.swf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home