Sunday, September 24, 2006


This was kind of a hard week. Had two days of day testing, and then two more nights of testing. From 11pm until 7-8 am. It might not be so hard to do if I was use to it. However, I'm not as young or as good looking as I use to be. I remember a time that I could stay up all night, and then work 8 and never be worse for the wear. Those days are Gone, haha! This is a lovely park, especially this time of day. I have posted pics of this park a week or so ago. Would like to see a play here, sometime. I am back home now. For how long, dont know yet. Maybe I will get in some ballroom dancing this week?! Rather be working, but you dont always get what you want ! Actually, I would rather be heading to New Jersey, but hey, thats just me!

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home!!!

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Thank you ! good to be home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home