Wednesday, September 13, 2006


I flew SAR( search and rescue) for over a year while stationed in Japan. This is not a trick photo, I know this is impressive, however, they do much more that this pales in comparison to. I have seen it first hand, and was in the middle of it. At least these guys had a house to rest on, haha.
I recieved this in an email, and thought I would pass it on. I am still in Shreveport, Louisiana. I hope the towers pass tomorrow. More work is starting to pop now that summer vacations are over. Not soon enough for my taste, haha
My Dad sent this link to me. It is the best presentation that I've seen for the AirForce! Good stuff! http://patriotfiles.org/AirPower.htm

-- "This photo was taken by a soldier in Afghanistan of a helo rescue mission. The pilot is a PA Guard guy who flies EMS choppers in civilian life. Now how many people on the planet you think could set the tailsection of a chopper down on the roof top of a shack on a steep mountain cliff and hold it there while soldiers load wounded men in the rear??? If this does not impress you ... nothing ever will. Gives me the chills and a serious case of the vertigo ... I can't even imagine having the nerve ... much less the talent and ability ... God Bless our military!! "

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

still nice pic ..coulld be the med but don't think so,,,got a new key board,,one of thoughs microsoft wireless one ,,was 99.98 got it for 69.98..now i have to be careful because the keys have a nice soft touch to them,,still may get typo's ..lol

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

If you come across one of THOSE keyboard that DONT have any typoes'' for that pirce,,pealse lte me konw, oaky, lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home