Monday, June 19, 2006


This was my last morning in Wildwood, NJ. In many ways I am very glad to be leaving this town. It is a very pretty clean town. However, dont ever go to the Best Value--Sea Foam, as you will get cheated and mad at yourself for not heeding this warning. I wouldnt pay $25.00 for this room, and they charged 6 times that much, and neglected to tell me once he ran my credit card, there was NO refunds on ANY of the rooms. What happens if I finished this town early and move on to Atlantic City???" I will give you a credit for some other time". Like---Fat chance of that bud. Anyway, No refund is standard policy in all the hotels here. I did enjoy the boardwalk, the views(cough), the food, the people, and of course, the Ocean! ! ! ! Next Stop---Atlantic City.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pics of the beautiful women????????

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

posted one for you buddy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home