Sunday, June 18, 2006


When I was a kid, my family use to go out on our boat every weekend, it seemed. We would swim, ski, and fish. But mostly, we use to fish. I was raised in a little town called Cullman, Alabama. We spent more time on Smith Lake as a family, than anywhere else that I can remember. The most memorable thoughts I have is of the fishing that we did. My Dad taught me how to fly fish when I was, I guess, about 11 years old. I thought I was the stuff then, I was fishing just like Dad now!!! No more worms,corks and hooks for me ! And still to this day when I see a fly-fishing picture, Or a Kite that looks like one of the poppers that we use to fish with, I always think of Him. This was Fathers Day, and Dad just know I was thinking about you! ! ! Wish we could have been together today! I love you! that should choke him up, huh??!!! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home