Saturday, December 16, 2006



This is Doris, showing off her handywork tonight. She started preparing all the food for over 50-60 people at 1 o'clock this afternoon. She really out did herself on this meal! The salmon was so very good. Nancy did a great job with the decorations. I am sure there was others that helped out, but I dont have those names. You know who you are,, and thanks for helping her with it !
There is not enough words that I can write to explain what this woman does for the flight park, and for the community. She has more things going on than I could ever list. I think she has adopted all of us in the flight park, or so it seems. She is like the den mother of a bunch of us kids. She give the term, "Social Director" a whole new meaning. She has a heart of gold, and the patience of Job. She is truely loved by all that know her. We that do know her, can Never repay all the kindness and love that she has showed us in the many years that she has been here. I am honored to call her my friend !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home