Saturday, December 30, 2006







I have only recieved a couple of pictures for the Halloween party as of yet. However, they are suppose to be on their way so I can post some more.
The top picture of the winner of the costume contest this year. Greg and his best friend, haha!
The second picture is a Cow, which is utter disgusting(small humor), and a flying pig. Their Identity will remain anonymous for personal safety reasons, haha Just kidding. I was given permission to post them.

The third picture has got to be the funniest outfit I think I have seen in years. You have to know the person that it is to be able to appreciate it fully. Nearly wet myself when I first saw it! ! I think the next one has Barry as the grim reaper, and the flying pig. I am sure there are a lot better ones on the way.
There are more, and will be even more in time, listed on the www.flyhometolookout.com , will be about the 30 year anniversary part. Will post more whenever they become avalible to me.
Wayne has also posted another sled run flight from Whitwell. Any day in a hang glider is a good one! ! ! ! It was too smooth, and not many bumps to play with, but great launch and landing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home