Monday, November 06, 2006

This is a Thank You post.
One year ago today, I started this blogspot. My intentions for starting this was, and is, to share my journey down this road called life. The people that are important to me, that pass thru my life and leave their mark, the places that my path has,and will take me to, the things that I find funny, sad, unique,wrong, and the things that I am passionate about, are all the things that I have tried to share. So, if you have appeared on here, or I have posted something about you, if your the owner of the flight park, or anyone else,, then I thank you for enriching my life, and hopefully others as well.
I will continue to keep it always on the positive note, and try to be as brief as possible so not to bore anyone to tears. There is one thing that I am going to try and change this next year tho,,,,, More flying & hang gliding pictures and posts. I am fixing to get a new toy, and I will show her to you as soon as I have her securely tied down, haha. I will leave it at that for now, just to make you wonder, and let you imagination run wild. OH, and there will be pictures ! To be continued~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home