Saturday, November 25, 2006


On a day when the wind does everything but cooperate,,, all the toys come out. See the home made dolly for the Zagi??
I call this next set of pictures----- The Boys and their Toys.
Bob Simmons, Mikey, Eric, Scott, Joel and I all came out to play on a non-flyable day.
This evening, Doris put on a great Leftover party at the pavillion. Guess what was served, haha! A lot of people turned out, and there was a great bon-fire tonight.
I leave out again tomorrow afternoon, heading to Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas. Not necessarily in that order. Will post from the road when I think I have something worth looking at. Gentle breezes!

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel Safe, my friend.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Chat from the road, my friend!

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be in touch ......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home