Wednesday, August 09, 2006


The Hampton Inn is my favorite hotel to stay in out of all of them out there. For the value, you cant beat it. I spend approx. 200-250 days a year on the road, and have for a couple of years so I kind of know something about this. They always have a great breakfast. NOT continental, a full Hot breakfast that comes with the cost of the room. I had checked into the Best Western (aka crack hotel), and after seeing the room, and a high speed internet that was slower than dial-up, I decided to checkout---quick. I made one phone call to the Hampton Inn 5 miles down the road, and Stacy hooked me up with a room for the week. This evening the guests were treated to a nice surprise. Supper by the pool. This is Rich, the grill master. The food was great. Kudos to Hampton Inn, once again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home