Sunday, July 16, 2006


These ladies are the Player services supervisors, Wendy and Joie. As a diamond member, once you walk thru the door everything in the restaurant & bar are complimentary. I don't know what I did to merit becoming a Diamond Member, other than being a great player(that's my story, and I'm sticking to it!)
They really make you feel welcomed and important. I posted these pictures for Wendy. We were talking, and she said that she had tried to take some pictures a day or so ago, yet they had turned out too dark. I was more than happy to take these for them since they made me feel special here. If she would contacted me, and these are some that she likes, I will be happy to send her a disk of all of the pictures that I took, so that she could use them for what ever promotions that she needs them for. Thanks ladies. Bally's is a really nice place to Visit, and have some funn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home