Saturday, April 01, 2006


This is my boss that I work for, and the person responsible for helping alot of us hang glider pilots with good jobs. I could never thank this lady enough for what she has done for me, and the rest of us. This job is not for everyone. Alot of people cant take all the traveling. Which is understandable if you have a significant other, or kids. Or, you may just get burned out. However, she has helped all of us in the community, and for that, in my opinion she is the greatest. She just landed after a great flight. Just one question----she just took her helment off. How does she get her hair to look that good afterwards, hahaha! Proud to call her & Alain ( her husband) friends.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told Candice that she must have been the fun-kid on the block that everyone liked to play with. And she hasn't changed one bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home