Saturday, April 22, 2006


It was a gorgious day to be on the ocean. The name of this boat----" Slow Dancing". Even tho' I had a good time here,,, I missed not being able to take a couple of dance classes this week.
I also missed some quality flying time. Its Demo days at Lookout, and when I arrived at the party, there was 14 gliders in the air. I didnt have time to run up top, set up, and fly in time before sunset.
Like my Dad always taught me,,, you dont work--- you dont eat. And the bills, they do have to be paid. When I hit the lottery, I will be able to sail, Fly,& dance as much as I want to. Well, never hurts to dream !

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never had a better slow dance partner; perfect fit and a wonderful memory.
Working is oddly satisfying, yet a pain in the 'fun' department...yes?
I'm so proud of you.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

A friend gave me a fridge magnet once. Its says----All work and no play, is not in my contract ! haha

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend that knows you well.
You have found working hard is rewarding. Playing hard is better. HA!
Love you my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home