Sunday, April 09, 2006


The break in the storm today, was a very welcome site. Especially after what the folks in Tennessee went thru on friday day, and into the night. I am sorry for all the people that lost family members & friends.
I think this new video that I put on here says it all. I don't think it needs any comments from me. Ray Stevens says it better than I ever could. I had never heard the song before, and I am still wondering why. Maybe it isnt politically correct for some people. Well, I would say that I was sorry, but I'm not going to lie about it. If it offends you,,,, there will probably be alot of stuff on here that does. It has stuff about God, Jesus, honor, respect, friendship, family, duty, love, peace, war, the past, the future, and things that you probably wont understand or like. But, your welcome to read it anyway if you so desire. Who knows, something might rub off on ya! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home