Monday, March 20, 2006


Just watched "Titantic" again this evening. I dont normally like watching Chic flicks, especially while Im alone in a hotel in Durham, North Carolina. However, this movie has special meaning to me. It is amazing how strong love is at times. One look, one touch, one kiss--how it can last a life time in our memories. Love knows no boundaries, and has no meaning in time. I normally dont walk down memory lane like this, however it must be a full moon or something. Thats my story, and IM stilling to it.

6 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I walk down "memory lane" with you, just once?

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

I dont walk, or dance, or anything with someone anonymously, haha!

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you think about me just ONCE while you were watching Titanic??? I hope so.....

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

If your who I think you are,,,then yeah, at least ONCE, pft!

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Memory Lane is often times the most pleasant road to travel.
Dark, back row seats of theaters are not bad memories either.
Thanks for the memory!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

One line from the movie still sticks in my memory.
Never let go. Sometimes its what matters the most. As long as we hold them dear to our heart,,,, they will never fade. Just as if it was yesterday, instead of it being a little longer, haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home