Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Keith and Jen are past the date the Dr. has set for the delivery time. Should be just anytime now. We had a pool going to see who could come the closest to the actual delivery date/time. My time is today, the 15th at 9pm. Go Jen Go, just kidding. I know Jen is hoping that this is the last picture of her like this. I am leaving in a few minutes to head back to Lexington, Kentucky to do some more evening testing. We start at midnight again this time. Hopefully finish before 9am, arggggg. I hope when I get home, that there is another addition to the neighborhood. Just hope the little one sleeps all night, haha. Living 2 doors down, I wonder if Im going to be able to hear it crying?????? Being on the road so much might not be a bad thing any more, just kidding. Jens going to make a great Mom !

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having raised three boys, I remember those days.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Dont you want a dozen more??? just kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home