Thursday, January 19, 2006

I am only going to post a few pictures a day while I am here. When I get home, I will post a link, so you can see all of the pictures that I have taken. Even tho it looks really bad from these pictures, it is actually 1,000 times better than it was just a few months ago. They are really putting alot of effort into this town trying to clean it up, where it is safe for people to live here again. All of the agencies are very visible here. FEMA, EPA, etc.......
I have a couple of links that I will post here to see some pictures just after Hurricane Katrina was in town. Now those pictures will really WOW you. These are just to show you some of the progress that has taken place, and the real story from down here, without all the political views, or opinions. Except for mine, of course, haha!

here are a couple of links:

http://www.weatherstock.com/katrinacat8.html

http://www.weatherstock.com/katrinacat8b.html

You can also type---" pictures of Hurricane Katrina" in the search site of Google, and see Lots more!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song you have posted as background music is the one and only song that truely touches my heart every single time I hear it.

GOD bless you!

Dub

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

Me too, my brother!!!!
Gentle breezes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home