Tuesday, December 06, 2005


You have to really be from the Deep south to rate one of these guys at your funeral !! Cant imagine where they would be taking you to?? I dont wanna go that far. Got these "redneck" images in an email, and thought they were such good shots, hahaha!
okay, question for the day----
WHAT WAS THE WORST TELEPHONE CALL YOU EVER RECIEVED?

Many years ago, I recieved a phone call from my Dad. Back in those days, my Dad never ever called me about anything. However, this time he did. My sister had died, and my mother was too upset to call me, so he had to. I had just recieved my orders to be shipped to Japan. Another 3 days, and I wouldnt have been able to go to the funeral. Always thankful for the timing of that call, however.
Your turn---

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when my sister call me to let me know our mom had passed away ,,,it was a hard one to take ,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home