Thursday, December 29, 2005


My Mother taught me about this view. I am sure everyone has seen it at one time or another. My Mother always said this view is---" God pouring down His blessings". I like to think that is true.

New question of the day-----

IF YOU COULD ENACT ONE LAW IN YOUR COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT CURRENTLY EXIST, WHAT WOULD IT BE?????

That anyone buying a thong, would have to go thru a screening process-( got that from Larry-the cable guy)

I would make it a felony offense for someone while driving on the road, to also be talking on their cell phone. A lot of folks have trouble just concentrating on driving, much less being distracted by a phone call.
Or, driving in the left lane only, blocking faster traffic,making everyone try to get around them. Can you tell I travel alot with my job?? lol

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That if you ask random questions on a blog format, you create a link JUST for QUESTIONS!! Now THAT's A good LAW!

Hope you had a great NewYears (looked like it!!)

Wavin!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home