Wednesday, November 30, 2005


I call this picture Reflections. Its a creek just down from my house.
This friend of mine gave me a good idea for my blog.
Everyday, or so lol, I will be posting and giving my answer to a thought provoking idea. The ideas come from a book I just bought called---IF....questions for the Game of Life, by Evelyn McFarlane & James Saywell. Thought it would be alot of funn. So, here goes.
If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would you choose???
I would choose the ability to be able to Fly without wings. Hasn't everyone dreamt of flying?? I do fly, however, I have to have wings, and I dont always soar. Sooo, that would really increase my airtime, lol. Your turn.

3 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Ray's blogger said...

It's a creek, not far from my house.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like the ability to read peoples minds.

 
At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

super human strength so it would be easier to do the work of life as it comes along,,day by day

 

Post a Comment

<< Home