Sunday, November 20, 2005


Ever have one of those days, that just seem to slip by without making any progress at all?
There was a feeling of winter in the air, so it would have made for a nice day to snuggle up on the couch, watch a movie, snack on some popcorn, enjoy a nice roaring fire, and take a nap. However, since I dont have anyone to snuggle with, or a couch, or fireplace to enjoy,,,,,,,made the best of what I had to work with! And for me, for today, all is as it should be. This too shall pass.
I put this particular video on here, (Seal-Dont Cry)other than a great song, to help remind me/us, that as long as we have friends, and family, that we will never have to be alone. Even tho sometimes we may feel like it. There is always someone that loves us, whether we know it or not, or have just forgottten it. You never have to be alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home